GEMS Royal Dubai School, one of the emirates school establishment careers, has announced the availability of many administrative jobs in Dubai for many disciplines. Below, we will provide more details.
Admin Jobs at GEMS Royal Dubai School
- Embrace and encourage the spirit and standards of excellence as defined in GEMS Core Values.
- Ensure that GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Adherence to the policies, procedures, and ethical standards of the school counseling profession.
- Start with effort and energy after your usual workday, as tasks require an extra commitment.
- Perform other duties as requested by line managers/supervisors.
Registrar in Royal Dubai School
- Meet with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curricula, fee structure, and regulations in order to ensure that prospective parents enroll their children in school.
- Keep an accurate record of all available places in the school and an up-to-date waiting list detailing which students wish to enroll and have passed any necessary placement tests. The registrar should aim for the group to have 60 students per year, fully assessed pending assignment.
- Update, maintain, and manage the SalesForce database of student information to ensure that updated information is available on a daily basis.
- Cross-Selling – Contacting the Registrar in a similar target market to ensure that prospective parents who cannot secure a school place are effectively directed to secure a place at an alternative GEMS school.
- Ongoing coordination with PRE and EMM for effective implementation of leadership enrollment strategies and achievement of enrollment objectives.
School Nurse Royal Dubai School
- A school nurse is a priority position within any school in order to ensure the complete care of students and maintain a healthy school environment. The role is to assist the School Physician with physical/medical examination of students, first aid and emergency care, infectious disease prevention, and control, and maintenance of all records and reports.
- The candidate must have a professional degree, bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Required language: English
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a relevant field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be residing in Dubai.
- A valid DHA license will be required if you are successful
How to apply for administrative positions: click here
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: GEMS Royal Dubai School official website.
Teaching jobs at GEMS Royal Dubai School are here.
GEMS Education – Dubai
GEMS Education – Sharjah
GEMS Group Holdings Limited – Sharjah
GEMS Group Holdings Limited – Dubai
GEMS Education – Dubai
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.