Website Rostamani Group
Rostamani Group Dubai, one of the UAE companies, has announced the availability of a number of administrative jobs in Dubai for many specialties, and below we will provide you with more details.
Rostamani Group Dubai announces Admin Jobs vacancies in the UAE
Job Details: Sales Executive – Used Car
Creating a Business and Getting Results:
Meet sales objectives.
Increase the value of each sale by pushing add-ons.
- Exceeds client expectations on a consistent basis.
- By offering a personalized, customised sales experience, you can help consumers make the right car purchase and create loyalty.
- Ensure that sold cars are delivered in a timely, clean, and defect-free manner, as promised to consumers.
Create a lead for each inquiry.
Follow up on the leads you generated in order to turn them into sales.
Individual compliance with the company and the sales process must be ensured.
Qualifications / Experiential Learning / Competencies:
- Graduates are recommended.
- 2-3 years of experience in a comparable or related role with a proven track record in car sales in the UAE industry/region preferable.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities.
- The ability to communicate in English is needed, and Arabic is a bonus.
- Strong negotiating abilities – aggressive / persuasive.
- Problem-solving abilities Commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ensure that your product knowledge is up to date.
- Attendance on time.
- Integrity, Commitment, Adding Value, and Never Being Satisfied are AAC Core Values to live by.
Teamwork: Collaborate closely with all relevant departments and colleagues to produce great business results.
How to apply for teaching careers in Dubai?
You can apply for vacancies: click here.
Required nationalities: UAE and non-UAE.
Date of apply: Under the application link.
Source: Rostamani Group Dubai Official Website.
Teaching jobs in the UAE here
To apply for this job please visit www.awrostamani.com.