Website Gems Wellington International School
Gems Wellington International School Dubai, an emirates school establishment has announced the supply of Admissions Secretary jobs in Dubai. Below, we’ll offer you more details.
We are searching for an exceptional Admissions Secretary to join our growing team. Gems Wellington International School in Dubai offers an American curriculum and is internationally accredited.
Gems School announces Admissions Secretary jobs
To promote your administration profession and travel to the United Arab Emirates, Dubai Gems Wellington International School is now seeking applications for Admissions Secretary. More information on these roles and administration jobs in schools in the UAE.
Vacancy Details: Admissions Secretary
- Respond to and manage inquiries in a friendly and timely manner – by phone/email/attendance.
- Keep accurate records of student/parent admissions.
- Manage appointment diaries with the Front of House Team.
- Represent the varsity in a professional, confident and friendly manner in the least time.
- Tour prospective families on individual or sometimes group tours
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum and therefore the school day to adequately answer parental inquiries.
- Regular communication with faculty members to review their requirements from the admissions department.
- Helping families with apps.
- Coordinating and arranging assessments in coordination with the Registrar.
- Review and evaluate evaluation results with the registrar on accepting/waiting/rejecting.
- Dealing professionally and sensitively with cases of rejection and providing families with feedback.
- Meeting with the top of Inclusion to review applicants with submission.
- Assist the Registrar in promoting the varsity to realize recruitment targets for every year group.
- Report KPI data when necessary.
- Support the broader management team with assigned duties when required.
- In general, be supportive, personable and friendly in an office environment.
- Experience with school management systems is preferred but not required.
- Experience in secondary admission is preferred but not required
- Native English speaker.
- Should have excellent ICT skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written language skills.
- High interpersonal skills.
- ready to prioritize tasks, use time effectively and work to tight schedules.
- Should be self-driving and assured.
- Must have a positive personality with tons of energy.
About the School:
Gems Wellington International School Dubai
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of Gems Wellington International School Dubai.
More jobs: Administration vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.