Website Al Rabeeh School in Abou Dhabi
Al Rabeeh School, an emirates school establishment, has announced the availability of many teaching vacancies in Abou Dhabi for various disciplines. Below, we will provide you with more details.
Primary Teacher at Al Rabeeh School in UAE
Candidates should have the option to illustrate:
- Four-year certification in Education in English or Bachelor’s certificate in a comparable field.
- With PGCE or other instructor capabilities (iPGCE or QTS).
- 2 years showing experience (obligatory).
- Fantastic information on the English National Curriculum.
- Experience utilizing information frameworks for school improvement, understudy following, intercession, objective setting, appraisal, enrollment and detailing.
- Solid concentration and craving for greatness in instructing and learning.
- Uplifting perspective zeroed in on arrangements in viable life.
- Readiness and eagerness to work successfully as a colleague, to be mindful, collective and adaptable.
- A solid spotlight on peaceful consideration and a readiness to do an amazing job to get the best out of the youngster.
- Focus on entire school drives and the school improvement cycle.
- Capacity to comply with time constraints and set needs.
- Experience showing EAL understudies is alluring.
- Serious business terms and phenomenal working conditions
- Serious compensation (tax-exempt)
- Outfitted convenience (counting utilities)
- Yearly air travel recompense
- Clinical protection inclusion
- Freedom to work inside a group of strong and imaginative associates
- Fantastic professional improvement and direction
- Visa orchestrated by the school.
Live and work in Abu Dhabi
The Middle East is an exceptionally welcome piece of the world, and Abu Dhabi offers people the chance to live in a cosmopolitan city loaded with variety. The UAE is generally comprised of ex-pats from a scope of various societies, which makes it a fascinating nation to live, work and mingle with.
Abu Dhabi has an extraordinary climate lasting through the year which creates the open doors perpetual. Top-notch relaxation offices can be found in the city’s peaceful deserts and immaculate seashores.
How to apply for teaching careers in Abou Dhabi?
You can apply for vacancies: click here.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job Source: Al Rabeeh School in Abou Dhabi, official website.
Teacher vacancies in Abou Dhabi here
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.