Website City School Ajman
University College of Ajman (CUCA)
City School Ajman, an emirates school establishment has announced the supply of Arabic Teacher vacancies in Ajman. Below, we’ll offer you more details.
Arabic Teacher vacancies in Ajman
- Strong knowledge of shariah as a topic and skill to affect Kindergarten class students.
- Only teachers are approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, PR and interpersonal skills.
- Able to teach the Islamic language as a topic.
- Include Islamic integration in lesson plans whenever possible.
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans in line with the curriculum.
- Develop children’s interests, abilities and coordination using creative activities like art, music and sports.
- Develop and maintain good work habits and classroom discipline.
- Supervise students during classes and at other times of the varsity day, including on the playground during breaks.
- Assess and evaluate students’ progress in written and oral work.
- Discuss the student’s progress and concerns with parents and administrators.
- Preparing for and attending parent-teacher interviews and other functions.
About the School
READ – R Education and Academic Development are that the education arm of R Holding. READ entered the education sector in Ajman in 2012 with the establishment of the town University College of Ajman (CUCA).
Other jobs in City School Ajman here
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of City School Ajman.
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job please visit www.cityschool.ae.