Website American International School
American International School Dubai, an emirates school establishment has announced the availability of Kindergarten Class Teacher vacancies in Dubai,more details.
Kindergarten Class Teacher vacancies in American International School
- Minimum Teaching Experience:
- 2 years teaching experience
- Education, infancy degree
- Required certificates:
- Teaching Accreditation / Licensing
- Bachelor’s or academic degree in Kindergarten or infancy.
- At least two years of teaching experience using the US Common Core Curriculum.
- US Teaching License or Professional Certificate for Kindergarten or infancy .
- Knowledge of the American Common Core Curriculum Standards, knowledge of knowledge classification and differentiation analysis for college kids.
- Knowledge of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
- Preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval for candidates residing within the UAE.
- Develop work plans and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing relationships with students, and by organizing their learning resources and therefore the learning environment within the classroom.
- Develop and enhance appropriate social skills and skills to enable the optimal development of youngsters , consistent with age, ability and aptitude.
- Evaluate and record progress and prepare students for exams. By linking pupils’ knowledge to early learning and developing ways to encourage it further, challenge and encourage pupils to assist them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Other jobs in American International School here
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of American International School Dubai .
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com