Website Dubai College
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) jobs in Dubai are available at Dubai College. Dubai College Job Opportunities Dubai Government Job Openings. Apply for City of Dubai jobs in the United Arab Emirates. Get the most recent Dubai College Vacancies in 2022-2023.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Jobs in Dubai can be found under Dubai Government Jobs at Dubai College. Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) jobs in Dubai are available at Dubai College.
Candidates who meet the qualifications for the post of Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) can apply through the Dubai College careers page, which is linked below. This page lists all future independent jobs at Dubai College.
Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Jobs in Dubai
Job Opportunities in Dubai College This is excellent news for job seekers. For the years 2022-2023, Dubai College’s employment portal has issued announcements for numerous job opportunities at their offices. Dubai College is now hiring Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs). Dubai College is looking for candidates with suitable experience who are looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) employment in Dubai. The candidate will be paid between AED 4000.00 and AED 5500.00 per month after getting chosen.
Candidates who satisfy the requirements for the position of Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) should apply via the Dubai College careers page, which is linked below. This page is a list of all upcoming independent positions at Dubai College.
Job Description for Dubai College Assistant Professor at a Higher Level (HLTA)
- Develop and develop learning resources in accordance with class plans and in response to student demand.
- Support opportunities for students to learn outside of the classroom while adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Use clearly designed, engaging teaching and learning activities to motivate and advance students’ learning.
- To contribute to a purposeful learning environment and encourage students to communicate and work cooperatively with others, use behavior control tactics that are congruent with the school’s policy and procedures.
- Encourage and reinforce kids’ sense of self-worth and independence, and use ways to recognize and promote self-reliance.
- Assist teachers and SENCOs in encouraging pupils to accept and integrate diversity.
- Through a variety of assessment techniques, assist instructors and SENCOs in evaluating kids’ development.
- Contribute to teacher-planned observation and assessment programs, and give reports, evaluations, and other information to aid in the provision of appropriate support for individual students.
- Develop, foster, and maintain positive and supportive relationships with parents, thereby enhancing the home-school and community connections.
- Use information technology systems as needed to carry out the responsibilities of the position in the most efficient and effective way possible.
- Execute the tasks and responsibilities of the position in line with the school’s Health and Safety Policy, as well as appropriate Health and Safety Guidance and Legislation.
- Any other responsibilities allocated by the SENCO, Deputy Heads, or Headmaster.
Education and Training
- GCSE level literacy and numeracy education, or equivalent
- A relevant qualification equivalent to at least NQF Level 3 is required.
- Working with children for at least two years, preferably in an educational context.
- Evidence of specialization in specific curriculum areas or learning difficulties.
Experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Behavioral management techniques.
- Requirements for a national literacy and numeracy strategy.
- Understanding and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- To assist in learning and maintaining electronic information systems, you’ll need solid IT abilities.
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team and readiness to take initiative and work flexibly
- Empathy for pupils who are having difficulty learning.
This full-time role offers the chance to work as part of a dynamic, highly qualified team in a comfortable environment with good facilities.
Working hours are 07:45 – 16:45 Sunday through Wednesday, and 07:45 – 12:30 Thursday.
Dubai College is a non-discriminatory employer. We value diversity and strive to create a workplace that is welcoming to all employees.
The College may initiate the selection process and choose an outstanding candidate ahead of this deadline, despite the fact that earlier applications are generally encouraged.
Please send a completed application form to Michelle Hobson, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org. HLTA Application should be the topic of the email.
Dubai College is dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of children and conducts child protection screening, which includes contacting past employers and doing Disclosure and Barring checks.
Job source from the official website
Other vacancies you can apply for
To apply for this job please visit www.dubaicollege.org.