Website Mubarak Bin Mohamed Cycle One School
Mubarak Bin Mohamed Cycle One School Abu Dhabi, an emirates school establishment has announced the availability of Elementary Teacher vacancies in Abu Dhabi, more details.
Elementary Teacher vacancies in Mubarak Bin Mohamed Cycle One School
- BA in Education or BA in related discipline and PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience of not but one year within the assigned position.
- Strong experience teaching the American curriculum.
- Previous experience working with students whose mother tongue isn’t English.
- Good knowledge of pedagogy.
- Passion for teaching and commitment to raising the whole child.
- Recent and consistent participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Respect all members of the varsity community, no matter position, gender, age, and ethnic background.
- A clean disclosure and enhancer check or police check.
Job-specific knowledge and skills:
- Experience working with students of appropriate age in an educational/school environment.
- Experience planning learning programs for people, groups and full classes.
- A calm and positive approach.
- High ability to speak well with children and adults.
- Sensitive to the requirements of youngsters and fogeys .
Active listening skills:
- Ability to use own initiative when needed – keyboard and ICT skills required
- Committed to continuous professional development.
- Ability to speak accurately in English
- It is recommended that you simply have specialized training within the curriculum or area of learning and training strategies, as applicable.
About the school:
Mubarak Bin Mohamed Cycle One School
Al Bateen, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of Mubarak Bin Mohamed Cycle One School Abu Dhabi.
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.