Repton School Al Barsha Dubai one of the emirates school establishments has announced the availability of a number of teaching jobs in Dubai for several disciplines, and below we will provide you with more details.
Teaching Jobs at Repton Al Barsha Dubai
Physical Education Teacher
Repton School Al Barsha Dubai is seeking an outstanding Physical Education Teacher to start August 2021. The successful candidate should have the ability to teach Physical Education from FS1 to KS4 and have a solid knowledge of a variety of sports.
They will be enthusiastic, energetic and have the ability to inspire pupils to achieve the highest possible standards.
We are an outstanding Apple-resourced school with exceptional athletic facilities, striving to bring the best out of every student in both academic and extra-curricular activities which are an essential aspect of the school programme.
The school is rated as very good with many outstanding features, it boasts of state-of-the-art facilities and is located in the heart of ‘New Dubai’ in Dubai Science Park, Al Barsha South.
It provides the academic rigour of the British National Curriculum in an inclusive family environment. The school is built on twin foundations of academic excellence and the highest standards of pastoral care.
• Support all teachers to obtain accreditation
• Basic salary commensurate with years of experience
Generous leave benefits
• Annual travel allowance and global health care plan for self
• Hold a Bachelor of Education and PGCE with the appropriate major, or
• Holds a bachelor’s degree in subjects related to the specialization of teaching in addition to physical education PGCE
• Have teaching experience in a UK environment or a popular British curriculum/international school.
• Be at least 24 years old. Protection Statement: The Repton Family of Schools is fully committed to protecting the welfare of children and youth and expects the same from its staff.
All new hires will undergo detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearances, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries they live in, qualification checks, employment checks to include exploration .
How to apply for teaching positions:
You can apply for vacancies and find more details, by visiting the following link: Click here.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job Source: Repton Al Barsha Dubai official website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org