Sunmarke provides an ambitious and inspiring values-based...
Sunmarke School Dubai emirates school establishment has announced the availability of a number of vacancies for it, for multiple disciplines, and below we will provide you with more details.
- Primary Head
- Individual Needs Support Assistants
- Inventory Coordinator
- Individual needs teacher
- Math teacher
- Learning Support Practitioner
We are looking for a filter:
- He has a vision, commitment, and enthusiasm for teaching and learning and will lead and direct primary school in maintaining and supporting a learning community where children thrive emotionally, socially, and academically and have fun while doing so!
- He leads curriculum development, learning and teaching that engages and challenges children of different levels of abilities and diverse cultural backgrounds, and is a full-time, collaborative strategic leader with a proven track record of managing and developing effective teams.
It will have an attitude that motivates and engages students, staff and the wider community.
- Have personal and professional integrity; Professional, visible and accessible with the flexibility to meet the day-to-day challenges of the presidency Is forward-thinking and flexible to adapt to the changing educational landscape Has outstanding communication and interpersonal skills Can build a strong relationship with students, parents, staff and executives Director, board and the broader community must hold a minimum of B.Ed . or B.A & PGCE / PGDE or equivalent.
- Undergraduate qualifications such as NPQH desirable. It is preferred that applicants have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a senior commander.
Applicants from the independent sector are welcome to apply.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a well-qualified, experienced and innovative educational leader to work with the CEO to build on a strong foundation and to ensure that Sunmarke takes rapid steps on its journey to excellence.
- Candidates are invited to complete our online application:
Appointment start date: August 2021
Long List: Longlisted interviews will take place from 16-18 November 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend the assessment center and final interview from November 22-23, 2020.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Application date: in the application link.
Job source: Sunmarke Dubai official website.
To apply for this job please visit www.forteseducation.com.