Website PACE British school Sharjah
PACE British school Sharjah, an emirates school establishment has announced the supply of English Teacher jobs in Sharjah. Below, we’ll offer you more details.
We are searching for an exceptional English Teacher to join our growing team.
English Teacher Vacancy in Sharjah
You will have:
- A recognized educational qualification.
- Relevant degree.
- Experience in delivering the united kingdom curriculum.
- A passion and drive to develop the topic during a new scholastic context.
- Motivate to ascertain children learn and excel both academically and as individuals.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Be dynamic and proactive.
- Enjoys an honest sense of humour.
About the School
PACE British School is accredited by BSME and CIE and is the latest school under the PACE Education Group to provide a British national curriculum for teenagers aged 4-18.
- Primary Coordinator
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of three years’ experience during a leadership position either as a current Assistant/Vice President of an elementary/junior school or as a successful Head of EYFS with ambitions and capabilities for senior leadership.
- Primary Teacher FS1 and KS1
- A recognized educational qualification (NQT’s welcome to apply)
Experience with the united kingdom National Curriculum
Passion and drive for excellent teaching and learning
Excellent relationship with children and families.
- Head of Science
• A recognized educational qualification.
• Relevant degree.
• Experience in delivering the united kingdom curriculum.
• A passion and drive to develop the topic during a new scholastic context.
• Motivate to ascertain children learn and excel both academically and as individuals.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of PACE British school Sharjah.
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.