Emirates National Schools (ENS) first opened its doors in 2002
Emirates National Schools in Dubai, one of the emirates school establishment careers, has announced the availability of many teaching careers in many disciplines. Below, we’ll provide you with more details.
Emirates National Schools announces vacancies.
1/ Public relations officer
Duties and responsibilities of a public relations officer, as determined by employees and
The managing director may include but is not limited to the following:
– Processing and following up on the school’s transactions with governmental and non-governmental agencies
Authorities/departments effectively and efficiently.
– Process and follow up on school transactions with airports, work school, immigration.
– Department responsible for issuing visas (visit and work) and renewal of work permits and
– Processing and following up on the school’s transactions with traffic and licensing departments related to the following:
A/ Renewal of the school’s motor vehicle registration.
B/ Renew the school’s vehicle insurance.
C/ Pay fines and tickets.
D/ Arranging and completing procedures related to receiving and training school visitors.
2/ Facilities and Services Supervisor
A/ Duties and responsibilities of the Service Supervisor, as assigned by the Chief
B/ Facilities and services may include but are not limited to the following:
– Receive and evaluate school management complaints and/or property maintenance requests to determine.
– Whether the demand is genuine, and whether maintenance is required to properly maintain the property condition.
C/ Authorizing the campus administrator to perform the necessary maintenance work.
D/ Inspect and evaluate completed maintenance work to determine whether it has been satisfactorily completed before recommending payment.
E/ Preparing site visit reports for properties under construction in order to assess property condition
and market value.
F/ Check the details of the maintenance invoice submitted by the contractor or supplier to the school, which includes
E/ Details of materials used and prices charged to confirm the accuracy and to ensure that the school is suitable
for the work done.
G/ Conduct and report on the evaluation of buildings for insurance purposes in order to ensure that the buildings are as well fully insured.
3/Administrative Registration (Fall 2021-2022)
4/Accountant (Fall 2021-2022)
6/Educational data analyst
How to apply for school positions:
You can apply for vacancies at the school, and see more details: click here.
Advertisement publication date: inside the submission link.
Job source: the school’s official website.
To apply for this job please visit www.ens.sch.ae.