Website Al Ain English Speaking School
Al-Ain English Speaking School, an emirates school establishment has announced the availability of Geography Teacher vacancies in Al Ain. Below, we’ll provide you with more details.
Geography Teacher vacancies in Al Ain
Al-Ain School of English is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, passionate and artistic teacher of the very best quality to hitch our supportive and innovative team. the varsity, which was established in 1979, is one among the constituent schools in Al Ain and is very regarded by the area people for its pioneering education.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a consistently enthusiastic and robust practitioner with sound knowledge and understanding of secondary education;
- Foster a well-structured and galvanizing learning environment;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and show a positive approach to pupils;
- A commitment to continuous improvement altogether aspects of faculty life;
- They have the power to administer LSAs effectively;
- Have a minimum of two years experience and a relevant degree/PGCE.
- An attractive and competitive tax-free salary.
- High quality furnished accommodation.
- Generous medical insurance.
- Annual return flights to your country.
- Visa costs and end of service gratuity.
- Sunshine all year round.
- A middle leadership position could also be available to the proper candidate.
Benefits of living in Al Ain and therefore the UAE:
- Living within the city of Al Ain provides teachers with very affordable living during a very friendly and cosmopolitan environment. The staff has a superb lifestyle, with abundant recreational facilities (eg rugby, golf, swimming, discount hotel memberships) and great tourist attractions (eg Al Ain Zoo, Wadi Adventure, Jebel Hafeet). With the joys and bright lights of Dubai and Abu Dhabi on our doorstep, employees have ample opportunities to travel throughout the Gulf region and beyond.
- The position may be a permanent, permanent role and offers a really competitive salary. Applications are often submitted via the web TES form.
Al Ain English Speaking School is fully committed to protecting and promoting the well-being of youngsters and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any job offer is going to be subject to receipt of an enhanced DBS, employment references, and approval by the Department of Education and Knowledge.
Please note that you simply are entirely liable for fact-checking information provided by schools. Please also check the newest visa requirements and work permits that will apply. Tes isn’t liable for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by the advertising schools. Tes requires that each one school follow Tes’ Fair Employment Policy.
Other jobs in Al Ain English Speaking School here
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of Al Ain English Speaking School.
As one of the simplest American curriculum schools in Sharjah, our mission is to develop self-confidence among all learners by providing rich opportunities to understand their potential.
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org