Website Raffles International School
Raffles International School Dubai, an emirates school establishment has announced the supply of ICT Teacher vacancies in Dubai. Below, we’ll offer you more details.
ICT teaching vacancies in Dubai
Applications for this position are accepted by teachers with the following information:
- Passion for childhood development.
- Bachelor’s degree in education (with technology) or degree plus PGCE (preferably in technology).
- Experience the national curriculum in a school environment.
- English as a primary language.
- A commitment to creative and imaginative teaching where each child’s progress is valued and maintained.
- Candidates are welcome to use and link a true copy of their current CV including the contact details of two professional referees. The interviews will follow immediately after this date.
- RIS takes child protection and protection very seriously, and selected candidates are expected to have completed comprehensive protection checks before the meeting is confirmed.
- Interested applicants should submit a full CV in the form below.
- Please put “PS ICT -21” due to the subject of your application.
- Thank you to all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
About the School
To adapt to growth in the early years, Raffles International School, Umm Suqeim, is seeking a professional and experienced full-time primary ICT teacher with effect from 22 August 2021. RIS follows the British National Curriculum and maintains a strong specialization in early English development .
Other jobs in Raffles International School Dubai here
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of Raffles International School Dubai.
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com