Website Al Ain English Speaking School
Al Ain English Speaking School, an emirates school establishment has announced the supply of ICT Teacher vacancies in Dubai. Below, we’ll offer you more details.
We are searching for an exceptional ICT Teacher to join our growing team.
ICT Teacher Jobs in Al Ain
The successful applicant will:
- To be a consistently motivated and powerful practitioner with sound knowledge and understanding of secondary education;
- Enjoy being a part of a professionally stimulating environment;
- Foster a well-structured and galvanizing learning environment.
- Show enthusiasm and show a positive approach to students.
- Commitment to continuous improvement altogether aspects of faculty life.
- Be reflective and constantly strive to enhance performance;
- · Ability to manage LSAs effectively.
- Be an efficient means of communication with parents and colleagues inside and out of doors the school;
- Have a minimum of two years experience and relevant degree / PGCE.
- Attractive and competitive tax-free salary.
- High quality furnished housing.
- Generous medical insurance.
- Annual return flights to your country.
- Visa costs and end of service benefits.
- Sunshine all year round.
You must meet the subsequent requirements to get a visa or work permit:
- 2 years of teaching experience.
- any degree.
- proficient in English.
- Must hold a legitimate passport from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK or us.
- References, checkup, criminal background check
- Over 24 years old and under 55 years old.
About the School
Al Ain English Speaking School (AAESS)
- Geography Teacher
- Director of Humanities
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of Al Ain English Speaking School.
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com