Website North London Collegiate School
North London Collegiate School Dubai, an emirates school establishment has announced the supply of Key Stage 2 Teacher jobs in Dubai. Below, we’ll offer you more details.
We are searching for an exceptional Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our growing team.
High school Key Stage 2 Teacher jobs
As we still evolving, we are seeking to recruit outstanding K2 teachers to hitch our team in August 2021.
We are trying to find certain qualities:
- Skilled in global educational best practices.
- We are committed to developing and galvanizing every student, believing that they will and can succeed.
- Able to teach through “multiple intelligences” to develop the entire child.
- Technology expert, fluency within the use of applications and technology broadens and enriches the training experience of every student.
- An outstanding model that embodies our core values.
- Passionate about providing rich learning opportunities to children in and out of the classroom. Excellent communication will ignite the eagerness for learning in our students.
- Able to make a big contribution to the Extracurricular Activities (ECA) program and to the lifetime of the broader campus.
- Strong academic background, work ethic, well organized and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient and expert in delivering a UK National Rich Curriculum in K2.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and highly efficient as a minimum, B.Ed. OR baccalaureate A & PGCE and QTS.
- Aspiring or current centrist leaders are encouraged to use Group of the Year leadership positions.
When applying, please indicate:
- Specialization within the discipline.
- Previous MLT experience
- As a BSO accredited school, we welcome NQTs to use. The years of teaching at our college in Dubai are referred to as your QTS certificate.
- Excellent tax-free salary.
- Furnished housing.
- Baggage Allowance.
- Self medical insurance.
- The annual airline ticket and paid vacations.
- State of the art facilities and amenities during a renovated location during a prime location in Dubai.
An enthusiastic learning community of scholars, teachers, parents, and board members, who are dedicated to maximizing each child’s academic achievement and creating positive learning opportunities in and out of the classroom.
- Work in a team of highly motivated and supportive colleagues.
- Excellent professional development.
- Work in Dubai, one of the foremost popular destinations for work and travel within the world.
- If you’ve got the eagerness, energy and commitment to realize accelerated youth results, we welcome your application. In return, you’ll join a rapidly developing organization that will provide you with a central role in your future growth plans.
- Candidates are invited to finish our online application by visiting: http://forteseducation.com/Careers/Current-Openings.
- Interviews will happen either face to face in Dubai or by video conference if the applicant isn’t based in Dubai.
- Appointment start date: August 2021.
- Fortes Education is committed to protecting children and children. All officeholders in an organized activity are subject to appropriate screening procedures including satisfactory International Child Protection Certification, also as resident state police examinations.
About the School
North London Collegiate School Dubai
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of North London Collegiate School Dubai.
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job please visit www.forteseducation.com.