Website KHALIFA UNIVERSITY
Khalifa University of Science and Technology
The Director of Programs, Teaching and Learning at the College of Medicine and Health Sciences (CMHS) Khalifa University reports to the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, supporting the Associate Dean in providing administrative guidance, policy development, and implementation for the medical faculties with a focus on enhancing the faculty’s teaching and learning experience.
Director of Teaching and Learning Program at Khalifa University
- Works with the dean, associate deans, and faculty to plan, develop, implement, evaluate, and improve courses, programs, and services that support the College’s mission of faculty professional development.
- Ensures that office activities comply with accreditation rules
- Participates in preparatory processes to prepare educators for their role as teachers
- Oversees all programs and services provided by the Office of Teaching and Learning.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates programs that promote and support excellence in teaching and learning across the faculty.
- Take part in the evaluation of the educational program
- Gives advice on learning
- Participates in student feedback sessions to evaluate teacher teaching effectiveness
- Provides training support for course managers and network leaders
- Coordinates functions with the teaching laboratory
- Works with the Dean, Associate Deans, and Research Support Unit at Khalifa University to promote and support research activities.
- Providing information or preparing reports as needed.
- Performs other assignments of the Deputy Dean.
- Adhere to the University’s information security and privacy policies and procedures and report breaches or other security threats as appropriate.
- Coordination with other departments to facilitate tasks and responsibilities when needed.
- Ph.D. and/or Ph.D. In the related area.
- Eligible for faculty appointment with the rank of Associate Professor or higher.
- Increasing Leadership in Teacher Education.
- preferred qualification.
- Previous leadership in the department of teaching and learning.
- Demonstrable achievement in teaching, research, and health care and/or service delivery at or above an associate professor level.
- A strong track record reflecting excellence in education, clinical practice, research, and/or management.
- Demonstrated managerial experience, the required experience of working collaboratively with faculty and healthcare professionals, interpersonal skills, and a deep understanding of the structure and culture of the university is essential.
- Can demonstrate ethical and professional conduct, interpersonal skills, leadership, and managerial abilities sufficient to effectively lead and develop staff and students.
Other Teaching Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE
To apply for this job please visit www.timeshighereducation.com.