Website PACE British school
PACE British school, Sharjah, an emirates school establishment, has announced the availability of many teaching vacancies in Sharjah for various disciplines. Below, we will provide you with more details.
PACE British school Sharjah announces jobs vacancies in UAE
Applications are invited from active and unemployed leaders and children to lead and develop our primary schools for pupils between the ages of 4 and 11. As part of the entire school SLT, the successful candidate will not only lead to primary school leadership but is part of the entire school vision.
They will have high expectations of themselves and others and be a model for innovation and dynamism as well as a driving force for progress for children. Meet the warranty and standards as well as develop strong, effective and attractive teams are major skills.
Work closely with the EYFS head, the successful candidate will actively develop and develop the EYFS side of the school and be able to open the FS1 stage in August 2021. if:
• You are an emotional teacher, leader and defender of children and learn.
• You believe in detailed learning based on the context of the child.
• You can use meaningful data to support progress.
• You recognize the right learning and can lead a team to present a new school that has grown rapidly based on a strong reputation for development.
• You have no less than 3 years experience in developing either as an assistant / a major deputy for primary school/beginners or as a head of EYFS with ambitions and capabilities for upper leadership.
• Hold a recognized degree at the bachelor’s level.
• A qualified teaching contract is recognized.
• You have a strong experience of the curriculum in the UK until year 6.
• Be an excellent connection.
• Eat the drive and design on a really excellent young school building at a low price / high-quality support supported by excellent facilities.
• You have empathy.
The following will be a strong advantage:
• Master’s degree in education.
• NPQML or NPQH or equivalent qualifications include professional development
How to apply for teaching careers in PACE British school?
Candidates who wish to apply for a CV should be sent. The message covers are no longer from my side A4 to Principal@pacebritish.com
Your order must contain names, addresses, e-mail addresses and phones from three professional rulers, which must be one of your current line managers.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job Source: PACE British school Sharjah, official website.
Teacher vacancies in Sharjah here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org