American International School in Abu Dhabi, an emirates school establishment has announced the supply of Secondary English Teacher vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Below, we’ll offer you more details.
Secondary English Teacher vacancies in Abu Dhabi
At the American International School in Abu Dhabi (AISA), every teacher is liable for the day-to-day implementation of the school’s mission, vision and values, specifically to supply reflective, responsible, independent and respectful students with strong global citizenship, integrity and recognition for lifelong learning.
In performing these duties, teachers report back to their school heads.
- Create an environment of respect and relationship and actively involve students in their own learning.
- Communicate clearly and positively, show flexibility and skill to react.
- Address the requirements of scholars with different levels and kinds of skills.
- Use prescribed curriculum frameworks and address curriculum standards.
- Use the range and balance of teaching strategies.
- Use developmentally appropriate teaching strategies.
- Use a spread of resources to conduct an open investigation.
- Build on what students know and their cultural heritage.
- Maintain a continuing awareness of the requirements of second language students.
- Provide students, parents, with quick, regular, and appropriate feedback by keeping records for every student.
- Optimize learning with technology.
- Plan together supported agreed curriculum frameworks, standards and academic goals.
- Create learning units with reference to the top (reverse design).
- The document, revise, revise and rewrite curriculum maps using Atlas Rubicon.
- Build on students’ previous knowledge and knowledge and adapt to a variety of skill levels.
- Plan the utilization of varied and appropriate resources.
- Keep accurate records, including lesson plans and grades.
- A view of designing, teaching and evaluation as interconnected processes.
- Use a variety and balance of strategies and evaluation documentation.
- Assess the extent of current experience and understanding of the scholar before embarking on new learning.
- Basic process evaluation and completion.
- Use instructions to guide.
- Make sure the scholar knows what’s being assessed and the way it’s being assessed.
- Use common assessment vocabulary.
- The assessment of the balance includes a formative and summary assessment.
- Provide students with unofficial, qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Schedule assessments on a timeline to avoid overloading students.
- Enable students to perceive assessment as a way of describing their learning and involve students and colleagues within the assessment process.
- Involve students in joint reflection during and at the top of every unit.
- Make sure students fully understand how their grades are determined.
- Write messages and keep records of normal parental contact.
- Work with colleagues to make sure that assessment results provide a link to further curriculum development.
- Provide the scholar with a secure environment in the least times, in and out of the classroom.
- Effective performance of supervisory duties.
- Support the moral, social and emotional development of each child in our care.
- Always ensure calm and sensible behaviour by applying fair and consistent discipline.
- Show a positive approach to tolerance, respect and integrity by example.
- Celebrate multicultural origins and national identities in our community.
- See that equality is respected in our college which it doesn’t allow gender or social station to interfere.
- Gain insight into students through communication and partnership with families and colleagues.
- Think about teaching and make an annual career growth plan.
Safety and health protection during work:
- Report health and safety concerns to your line manager or health and safety department.
- Perform effective supervision of your students and know and perform procedures associated with fire, first aid, and other emergencies.
- Follow the health and safety procedures valid in their area of work.
- Give students clear oral and written health and safety instructions and warnings as often as required.
Required education: bachelor
Minimum teaching experience: 3 years of teaching experience.
Certificates required: Learning credentials/licenses.
The remuneration package for foreign teachers is comprehensive and attractive. It allows teachers to enjoy a cushy lifestyle and also offers many opportunities to travel and save.
The exact details of the individual teacher packages are going to be discussed within the interview phase.
About the School
Other jobs in American International School in Abu Dhabi here
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of American International School.
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org