Website National School Ajman
National School Ajman, an emirates school establishment has announced the supply of Teacher Assistant vacancies in Ajman. Below, we’ll offer you more details.
Teacher Assistant vacancies in Ajman
- Helping teachers prepare lesson plans.
- Prepare materials for classes (such as projectors and chemistry equipment).
- Keep track of student attendance and sophistication schedules
- Review the fabric taught in school with individual students who are having learning challenges.
- Work with smaller groups of scholars to show remedial or reinforce learning.
- Accompanying and supervising students on field trips and faculty activities.
- Make sure your classroom is safe and tidy before you begin studying.
- Help teachers with various tasks, like classifying tasks and informing parents of their children’s progress
- Help students adapt, learn, socialize, and inform teachers about potential behavioural problems.
- Experience as an assistant teacher.
- Familiarity with the school’s administrative tasks and learning methods.
- Great communication and organization skills.
- Calm and positive attitude.
- Firm but good personality.
- Love of teaching and skill to create a trusting relationship with students, teachers and fogeys.
- University degree or associate preferred.
About National School Ajman
National School Ajman strives to supply a comprehensive, relevant, integrated and balanced American and MOE curriculum. Our program is meant to develop an innovative education system and strengthen national citizenship and social responsibility.
Other jobs in National School Ajman here
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of National School Ajman.
More jobs: Teaching vacancies in UAE here
GEMS Group Holdings Limited – Dubai
The Aquila School – Dubai
Al Safa CSDC – Sharjah
To apply for this job please visit cjobsuae.com.