Website Al Rabeeh Academy
Al Rabeeh Academy, Abu Dhabi, one emirate school establishment, has announced the availability many of teaching jobs in Abu Dhabi for several disciplines. Below, ow we will provide you with more details.
School establishment careers in UAE at Al Rabeeh Academy
Jobs details at School: Secondary English Teacher
Al Rabeeh Academy is looking for a motivated, adaptable and committed English Language Teacher for the month of August 2021.
Applicants must be fluent English speakers, possess relevant degrees and teaching qualifications and have a minimum of two years of teaching experience in schools following the National Curriculum for England.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent subject knowledge in North Carolina.
- Experience with current UK initiatives and developments.
- A strong focus and desire for excellence in learning, teaching and education leadership believe that children have the ability to reach the highest expectations when in the right environment.
- Ability to support creative learning and focus on developing 21st-century learning environments and innovation skills.
- Confidence in using information technology to stimulate and expand students’ learning experiences.
- Experience using data from internal assessments, standardized tests, and external assessments to track student progress.
- Experience teaching EAL students is desirable, but not necessary.
- Competitive salary (tax-free).
- An indefinite contract.
- Furnished accommodation.
- Annual return air ticket/allowance.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Visa arranged by the school.
Applicants must hold a passport from an English-speaking country.
How to apply for teaching positions:
You can apply for vacancies, by visiting the following link: Click here.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job source: The official website of Al Rabeeh Academy Abu Dhabi
More jobs: Teaching jobs in UAE here
To apply for this job please visit www.alrabeehacademy.ae.