Welcome to the School of Research Science in Dubai (SRS Dubai).
The School of Research Science emirates school establishment has announced the availability of some vacancies for it, multiple disciplines, and below we will provide you with more details.
The School of Scientific Research was established in 1998 to provide high-quality education to the children of local Emirati families.
Since that time, the school has experienced a major expansion directly related to its growth in popularity and non-Emirati families whose children now make up nearly a third of the school’s intake.
A strong vision, strong ambition, and a clear sense of direction have enabled the school to grow and become a very successful school from 3 to 18 schools with a student population of around 3250.
Building on this success, the founder of the school invested in a new purpose-built school in Al Warqaa with state-of-the-art specialized facilities and environment Education of the twenty-first century.
By hiring high-quality teachers and school leaders and giving them the tools and opportunities they need to grow professionally, we aspire to provide a world-class education for all of our students.
Job opportunities at The School of Research Science in Dubai
- Secondary science teacher
- Secondary math teacher
We are looking for well-qualified, enthusiastic, talented, and outstanding Science Teachers preferably with management and SEN experience to join this large and thriving department for the 2019/20 academic year.
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern and spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classrooms, the latest technology, and wonderful children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free stipend, modern, high-quality accommodation close to the school, health insurance, and a flight allowance.
- Secondary Arts and DT Teacher:
We are looking to recruit talented and outstanding tutors in the field of arts and sciences DT for the 2019/20 academic year preferably with US curriculum experience
Ideal candidates must:
- Bachelor’s degree and QTS (with appropriate major).
- Have a minimum of two years of full-time teaching and post-qualification teaching experience in the same field.
- Be passionate about children’s learning.
- Plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities, and learning environments.
- We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern and spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classrooms, the latest technology, and wonderful children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
- Our attractive package includes a tax-free stipend, modern, high-quality accommodation close to the school, health insurance, and a flight allowance.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Application date: in the application link.
The official website of the School of Science Research in Dubai.
To apply for this job please visit srsdubai.ae.