Ras Al Khaimah Academy, emirates school establishment jobs, has announced the availability of a number of vacancies for it, for many specialties, and below we will provide you with more details.
Ras Al Khaimah Academy announces educational and administrative vacancies.
1/ Secondary Arabic language teacher
The successful candidate must:
Bachelor’s degree in Arabic Studies.
Teaching experience in a British or International Baccalaureate curriculum. Experience in both approaches will be greatly appreciated.
You have a proven track record of excellent classroom and pedagogical practices.
Being able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents.
Become a reflective practitioner with the ability to think creatively and innovatively.
Be prepared to participate fully in extra-curricular activities.
Most of all, it must uphold the principle that “all complex decision-making processes depend on what constitutes best practice for the child.”
2 / Examination and career guidance officer, the academic year 2021-2022
3 / Director of Finance for the academic year 2021-2022
• Manage and direct the day-to-day activities of the Finance team to ensure timely delivery of activities.
• Provide ongoing career development, support and training for direct reports.
• Provide feedback to the team and determine training requirements based on the need for direct reports.
• Facilitate and coordinate the team’s training programs.
• Supervising and managing the purchasing department.
• Coordination of final and interim audits in coordination with internal and external auditors and
Ensure that the legal audit is conducted and completed in a timely manner and in compliance with applicable accounting standards.
4 / Singing teacher (second piano)
• Basic tasks
• measured against key performance indicators of retention and satisfaction
• Motivate and inspire students and encourage a love of learning.
• Make sure the lessons are engaging, fun and challenging
• Shaping the next generation of musicians with our proprietary approach
• Set high but achievable expectations
• Teaching appropriate techniques and designing technical exercises
How to apply for vacancies at the Academy:
You can apply for vacancies at the Academy, and see more details, by visiting the following link: Apply Now.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Application date: Application link.
Job Source: official website.
Find Your Perfect ONLINE JOB
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.