Website UAE University, Al Ain
Welcome to the United Arab Emirates University
UAE University Al Ain, an emirates school establishment, has announced the availability of many teaching careers in Al Ain for various disciplines. Below, we will provide you with more details.
Emirates national school careers in UAE University
Job details: Executive Director
The CEO is expected to support SIP to become a global hub for research, innovation and entrepreneurship to advance the UAE’s economic transition towards a knowledge economy.
The Executive Director of SIP will be responsible for developing a comprehensive vision and strategic plan for SIP in line with the future directions of the University as well as for the successful implementation of the plan developed in collaboration with all concerned departments.
His role includes developing high-quality strategies and action plans and monitoring performance and quality in relation to agreed key performance indicators. You must have great attention to detail in order to analyze problematic situations and events and offer options and solutions to ensure the company’s survival and growth based on risk reduction.
The Executive Director is expected to provide and provide meaningful insights to support the university’s innovation ecosystem through research, development, and knowledge dissemination and exchange.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Lead and motivate subordinates to enhance employee engagement and develop a high-performance management team.
• Overseeing all business operations and activities to ensure that the desired results are achieved and that all key performance indicators are met.
• Make strategic decisions to advance business and increase profits based on detailed feasibility studies, market analysis and understanding
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines, internal policies and best practices to maintain company legitimacy and business ethics.
• Establishing a wide network of collaborators taking into account different opportunities for growth and stakeholder participation.
• Build reliable relationships and strong collaborations with partners and key stakeholders and act as a point of contact for shareholders.
• Keeping abreast of markets and industry trends • Supporting the creation of profitable innovation projects and startups
• Developing a mechanism for establishing young and innovative small and medium companies
• Conducting periodic review and evaluation of the action plan.
• Provide periodic reports on SIP activities.
• Master’s/Master of Business Administration (or higher degrees) in Business Administration or related fields in Science and Technology majors.
• Previous experience and successful records in SIPs (or similar departments/units) of well-known universities/institutions
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills inspire confidence and create confidence.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among line managers, partners and workforce.
• Ability to understand new issues and make the right decisions.
• Experience in developing, planning and implementing successful strategies in similar business environments.
• Familiarity with different business functions such as marketing, sales, finance, human resources, etc.
• Work with small and medium companies and manage innovation activities in academic institutions or the public and industrial sectors.
• Experience in securing grant funding
• Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
• Proven negotiation skills.
At least 3 years of experience in innovation and entrepreneurship or other relevant work experience. They must also have in-depth knowledge of corporate governance, finance, and performance management principles.
Analytical skills: They must be involved in evaluating the success of the organization in achieving its goals. They must ensure that each strategic objective and all KPIs are measurable and achievable.
Leadership skills: Demonstrate the leadership needed to make the organization’s mission a success. This includes providing visual guidance, attracting followers, and all other aspects of successful leadership. To reflect a positive image of the UAE University.
Management Skills: Responsible for creating a learning culture to help enhance and develop the skills and capabilities of employees. He must be able to work smoothly and efficiently with all parties.
Taksim Emirates University Science and Innovation Park
UAE University Science and Innovation Park
How to apply for teaching careers at UAE University?
You can apply for vacancies: click here.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Submission date: within the application link.
Job Source: UAE University, Al Ain, official website.
UAE Teacher vacancies here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.uaeu.ac.ae.