THE WINCHESTER SCHOOL - JEBEL ALI
About the role
The Winchester School, Jebel Ali is recruiting an experienced and dedicated Full School Vice Principal to join for the academic year 2021-2022.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the school’s leadership during its next phase of development and to make a valuable contribution to its future successes.
As a Vice Principal, you can expect to work with motivated and dedicated staff, provide truly international minded students with a thirst for learning, and interact with ambitious and supportive parents.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an inspiring teacher who supports an inclusive learning environment, with the ability to raise standards for all students
• Have successful experiences in leading and managing staff resulting in improved learning and student outcomes
• To have very high standards and expectations for everyone, with excellence as a primary goal
• Be strategic and considerate in their actions with a proven track record of school improvement and self-evaluation processes
• Be a clear communicator and convey the school’s vision to key stakeholders, inspiring and motivating them to become an integral part of the process
• Be visible within the school community, with your presence and exude charisma in both your looks and actions
• Belief in collaborative and distributed leadership, and see value in coaching and mentoring colleagues to maximize potential and impact
• Strongly believe in the co-curricular life of the school and fully support the development of fully independent students.
Qualifications: A degree from a recognized university along with an educational qualification such as Bachelor of Education / PGCE or equivalent.
We know that when it comes to being a great place to work, it helps to make sure that our employees feel valued; GEMS prides itself on providing employees with the opportunity to grow and develop within the organization. You will be able to access and contribute to world-class professional development and leadership programs as well as work with internationally recognized GEMS consultants who are leading experts in their field.
Please note that applications will be reviewed when submitted, early applications are encouraged.
Please include a cover letter or document explaining the following:
Suitability for the role based on experience to date
Educational and leadership spirit
Evidence of the impact of your leadership on improving student outcomes
About your benefits
All jobs attract an excellent bonus package.
Today, we have the privilege of educating more than 190,000 students from over 176 countries through our globally owned and operated GEMS schools; More than 270,000 students have access to resources through our Services section; We will impact 20 million students by 2020 through the initiatives of our partner Varkey Foundation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.