Website Zayed University
Jobs as a Classroom Assistant at Dubai’s Zayed University. Careers at Dubai’s Zayed University. Government Job Openings in Dubai. Apply for City of Dubai jobs in the United Arab Emirates. Get the most up-to-date job vacancies at Zayed University in Dubai for the years 2022-2023.
Classroom Assistant Jobs in Dubai can be found on the Zayed University website under the Dubai Government Jobs section. Zayed University in Dubai has openings for Classroom Assistants.
Candidates with a diploma who want to work as a Classroom Assistant should visit the Zayed University careers page, which is listed below. This page lists all upcoming independent jobs at Zayed University.
Classroom Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Dubai jobs at Zayed University Job hunters should rejoice. Zayed University’s recruitment portal has posted job openings for the years 2022-2023. Classroom Assistant Jobs are now available at Zayed University. Candidates with relevant experience who are looking for Classroom Assistant Jobs in Dubai can apply for Zayed University jobs. After being selected, the candidate will receive a good monthly salary of AED 4000.00-6000.00.
Zayed University Job Description Classroom Assistant
The Classroom Assistant is responsible for assisting in daily classroom activities and individually engaging with the students allocated to her classroom as well as the children in the after-school program under the supervision of the ECLCHeadTeacher. The ClassroomAssistant works closely with the ECLC Teachers to ensure that the children in the classroom receive high-quality, developmentally appropriate care in a safe learning environment. The teaching assistant assists the teachers with daily classroom maintenance in accordance with ECLC policies. The hours of operation will be 7.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., five days a week. A weekly rotational late duty assignment is also included, with working hours ranging from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Assist in the implementation of the ECLC CreativeCurriculum, a developmentally appropriate curriculum for children’s physical, social, emotional, linguistic, and cognitive development.
- Once a week, get together to Discuss the weekly plan and objectives with the teachers.
- Assist in the planning of any planned activities.
- Assist with classroom bulletin board organization.
- Assist students with their paperwork and portfolios.
- In a dual-language approach (Arabic/English), interact with and enhance individual children’s learning experiences for the day.
- Throughout the day, interact with children in developmentally appropriate activities.
- Daily review of student communication diaries (see lead teachers for specific information pertaining to development levels). Any writing is overseen by the lead/support teachers (requests, notes, messages)
- Maintain and handle the students’ personal effects, and notify the Lead Teachers when additional materials are needed.
- Maintain a secure, appealing, and well-organized classroom with a variety of age-appropriate toys and resources in accordance with the Creative Curriculum.
- When communicating with the kids, use positive guidance tactics.
- Encourage small-group activities, projects, and games, as well as group circle time.
Communication and Administrative Tasks
- Communicate efficiently and respectfully with the Early ChildhoodLearningCenter’s staff and parents.
- Before starting any contact with the parents, consult the Lead/ Support Teacher about any special kid needs and requirements.
- Inform the Lead Teachers of any concerns or issues about the youngsters.
- Pack the things of the children (communication book, child personal belongings, memos, letters, or any other items as directed by teachers).
- Arrange the classroom bulletin boards, decorations, laminations, photocopying, furniture, and toys under the direction of the Lead/Support teachers to ensure an effective learning environment.
- Maintain the privacy of all children and their families’ information.
- All essential meetings and training sessions must be attended.
- In all operations, activities, and essential tasks, assist the ECLC team.
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education is required, as well as prior experience working with young children (ages 6 months to 4 years) or a comparable combination of experience and education.
- Child Care, First Aid, and other courses are available.
- Ability to work outside of typical working hours and timetables.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with coworkers and youngsters.
- Experience working in a university setting is preferred.
- Preferably bilingual (English/Arabic).
- Attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact information for three professional references in addition to completing the online application form.
- While we value all submissions, you will only be contacted if you are chosen for an interview.
Job source from the official website
Other vacancies you can apply for
To apply for this job please visit www.zu.ac.ae.