The British University in the Emirate of Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, announced the availability of a number of vacancies, for many disciplines.
The British University in Dubai announces vacant jobs.
1/Teacher – Engineering Math courses UG – Computer Science.
2/Lecturer / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor – Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences – Computer Science.
3/Assistant Professor / Associate Professor – Structural Engineering – Structural Engineering.
4/Assistant Professor / Associate Professor – Interior Design.
5/Assistant Professor / Associate Professor – Electrical and Electronic Engineering – Computer Science.
6/Lecturer / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor – Cyber Security – Computer Science.
7/Lecturer – Accounting – Financing.
8/Assistant Professor / Associate Professor – Project Management.
9/Head of Learning Sources – Library.
How to apply for vacant posts:
BUiD offers additionally to other benefits and career development:
- Generous annual leave (calculated on working days).
- Private Medical insurance for workers and for dependents of senior administrative and academic staff.
- Joining and Annual flight tickets.
- Education Allowances for tutorial staff’s children.
- Housing Allowances for tutorial staff.
- A structured induction programme is in situ to form you are feeling welcome and a part of the BUiD family
- An annual appraisal to assist you to identify your career aspirations.
- Access to internal training and development.
- Access and support to use for internal and external research grants and participation in international and regional conferences.
You can apply for vacancies, and see more details, by visiting the following link: click here.
Required nationalities: Emirati and non-Emirati.
Date of apply: shown in front of each post within the submission link.
Source: The British University in Dubai.